Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official PSA about grenade spam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

mumble grumble at least COD players can connect to each other mumble grumble

funny tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Still find the amount of tube launcher spam to be annoying, my most common form of death....

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Nerfs !!! We need nerfs !!!

Nerf GL
    Nerf M60

Nerf Rocket launchers ? Seeing Chorcai jumping around with one like its ****ing Quake Live on TiG server makes me want to punch a baby. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Tyrant^ wrote: »
    Nerfs !!! We need nerfs !!!

Nerf GL
    Nerf M60

Nerf Rocket launchers ? Seeing Chorcai jumping around with one like its ****ing Quake Live on TiG server makes me want to punch a baby. :o
    :(:(

I dont want any babies hurt so I'll head else where.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I dont think the GL needs to be nerfed tbh.
    It has nowhere near the splash damage the noobtube has in MW2 for example and you literally have to hit the target or very close to him,or indeed the wall hes behind :)
    I think they have the GL spot on but the M60 is madness,its like a sniper rifle on full auto,lethal at any range.
    Reminds me of the M60 in BF Vietnam, it was nerfed soon after release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I think the GL should have an timer for the arming of the grenade. For example shooting it at someone 3 feet away would be useless....it has to travel a certain distance to "ARM" so to speak. Or if fire to close to another only the mongo who shoots it dies.

All the medic weapons are a tad over powered.....to compensate they sould lower the gun clip down. As if you a medic and come across 3/4 peeps you can mow them down with the one 100 bullet clip!!!!

So drastically cut the bullets to 30 or something.....or make the medic alont heavier and cumbersome to move.

Advertisement