Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs350 house alarm

Options
  • 17-03-2010 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭

hey

does anyone know the quick set codes for this alarm?

i know the full set is 0down arrow 4 but want to part set it at night and dont know how to.

doesnt give me the part set option when the code is entered

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

0 down 4 go out
    0 down 5 full set stay in
    o down 7 part guard stay in
    0 code turn off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭patrickc

meercat wrote: »
    0 down 4 go out
    0 down 5 full set stay in
    o down 7 part guard stay in
    0 code turn off

thanks for that, just a quick question whats the difference between full set stay in,and part guard stay in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

full set may not disable a movement detector if you have one.full set prevents buzzer sounding for 30 secs.part set automatically disables the zone that is set up for,usually movement detector

• Registered Users Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭patrickc

meercat wrote: »
    full set may not disable a movement detector if you have one.full set prevents buzzer sounding for 30 secs.part set automatically disables the zone that is set up for,usually movement detector

thats the business thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

Hi folks, does anyone know the code for going out but disable the movement sensor?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

0 arrow down 4 go out
    0 arrow down 5 full set stay in
    0 arrow down 7 part guard stay in
    0 code turn off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

mrpants wrote: »
    Hi folks, does anyone know the code for going out but disable the movement sensor?

To do this you will have to inhibit the zone with the movement sensor on it from the system when arming. Enter your code, press arrow up, enter the zone number and press OK. the system should now arm with the movement sensor taken out of the system. When you disarm the system and arm it again the sensor will be back on the system so if you intend to do this again you will need to inhibit it as before.

Here is a link to the user manual off this system.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Moved to HSS from DIY

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mrpants

Thanks lads ya's have been great help. I owe ya's a pint

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No bother. Your welcome. Glad you got sorted. If you need anything else you know where were are.

• Advertisement

mrpants wrote: »
    Thanks lads ya's have been great help. I owe ya's a pint

Your welcome, any other problems let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

KoolKid wrote: »
    0 arrow down 4 go out
    0 arrow down 5 full set stay in
    0 arrow down 7 part guard stay in
    0 code turn off

So this allows me to move around the housr except open doors or windows???

-Corkie- wrote: »
    So this allows me to move around the housr except open doors or windows???

If you have a PIR on the system that is off in part guard then yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LiveUK

Hi,

I had my alarm Aritech CS350 serviced recently, I paid for the service plus a new sensor to be installed on one window. Well 5 months later now and it has started going off in the middle of the night! Does anyone know how to find out what set it off? :confused: I know the access code as the Engineer gave it to me so that I could change the code I key in when setting the alarm if I want. Any help would be appreciated - I don't want to have to be calling out the engineer every time the alarm goes off! :mad:

So, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Fil :D

If you have the engineer code enter that and press arrow down.
    Pres the correct key on maintenance & arrow down to Engineer log . Press correct key & press again on display log.
    Use the up & down arrows to scroll through the log. When you get to the alarm event press zero for more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jayzee

Hi,
    Does anyone know who services this alaram in Dublin - I have this alarm but have no idea of the code and the previous owner doesn't either.
    Thanks

Most installers would be used to these panels. Where are you located?

Most installers would be used to these panels. Where are you located?

Dublin 15 - Clonsilla, I need the code reset, how much would this cost approx?

Varies a lot shop around. Some company's charge €60-€70 others €120-€150

Varies a lot shop around. Some company's charge €60-€70 others €120-€150

Thanks Kool kid - I'll ring around

• Advertisement
Advertisement