Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC Listen Again on the blink...again?

• 17-03-2010 1:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭

For those of us who have internet radios.....just wondering if anybody is having problems updating their station listing from Reciva?

I've had the same 1160 UK stations for about the past 10 days....

E

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

My Reciva radio is working fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Hi, thanks for the reply, eth0

Ive noticed that you're located in Edinburgh. My guess is that if there was a problem with Reciva radios in the UK, the forums would be full of disgruntled listeners, but they aren't. This seems to be a local issue, so I was wondering if anybody in Ireland is experiencing the same problem as me.

If they are, then it's likely to be a Reciva issue, if not, then it seems there may be a problem with my radio.

If anybody in Ireland has a Reciva based internet radio, could they update their station list for the UK and see how many stations load? If it's 1160, then it's likely that there is a regional/Reciva problem.

E.

Hi,

I'm actually living in Ireland now. I just checked and it does indeed say 1160 stations in the UK.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,522 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Sorry to hijack a bit, but I presume this facility won't work on a Roberts 202 as it's run through Frontier? I only caught the very end of this programme on BBC R4 the other night and wanted try and catch it again, but I don't know how to make it sync with the Roberts or if it's possible. I set up an account with Reciva and although I can find the above show through their site I don't think I can sync the radio with it. Obviously you can listen through the computer anyway.

The problem is actually with BBC Listen Again or On Demand. The latest programme listing I have is for March 25th so I've basically missed anthing after that. Theres a long discussion on the reciva forum site on this very topic.

@The Black Oil : yes, it doesnt affect Frontier-based radios, only Reciva. -(

• Advertisement

exaisle wrote: »
    The problem is actually with BBC Listen Again or On Demand. The latest programme listing I have is for March 25th so I've basically missed anthing after that. Theres a long discussion on the reciva forum site on this very topic.

@The Black Oil : yes, it doesnt affect Frontier-based radios, only Reciva. -(

Same here. I'm just going by 6music but there are a lot of shows missing their most recent 1 or 2 listen agains.

There's an extended debate on this topic on the reciva forum at http://forum.reciva.com

Advertisement