Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 inch springform tin

Options
  • 17-03-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to bake a 12" sponge cake shortly for a party and I'm looking to get relatively inexpensive 30cm/12" springform tins. I'd love some advice from anyone in the industry...what type do you use? Do you use Cake rings or specific tins? Is there a particular catering website you could recommend?

I've tried tortissimo.de, but it seems 11" is as large as the germans like it :p

It's going to be a victoria sponge with 3 layers, sandwiched with seedless raspberry jam and buttercream. All advice and help appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

One site I've seen linked a lot in this forum is Nisbets

Kitchen Complements is really good too.

Advertisement