Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Missing

Options
  • 17-03-2010 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, I cant seem to find my thread which I started in Gentlemens Club last year. It was a very popular thread with around 15000 views and a couple of hundred posts. It is called Equality = Femquality. I just can't seem to find it from the time I reset my account after the site was hacked. Also all my posts and threads started by me are not listed in my account details.

My 2nd issue is that I was permanently banned last year from the Ladies Lounge for 1 post which was really not offensive nor demeaning to anyone. A moderator banned me permanently which I thought was a rather overboard reaction. I PM'd the Mod and she / he said I should post here at the help desk. Mods name is - Xiney.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

your thread is still there:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055683351

as for the ban: you were banned for trolling. I know th emod suggested that you post here but really you need to talk to the current mods of the Ladies Lounge or with the category mods of that section.

mods:
    g'em, Jules, maple, Silverfish, Wibbs, Xiney

category mods:
    nesf, Scofflaw

seeign as you've already PMed the mod and you are not satisfied with the reasoning, you should contact the category mods to get a neutral opinion of the ban.

Advertisement