Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Patricks day parade?

Options
  • 17-03-2010 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

what time is it on?

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

So what did everyone think of the Parade then? I only saw the half of it, wasnt that bad actually apart from the fact that it was hard for me to see anything.

the bands later in the afternoon were good, the first band, the fontanels I thought their music was great although I couldnt hear their lyrics that well, but the voices were nice, and their songs were bright and seemed to put a smile on everyones faces ( for a change :pac::P)

the other two bands I thought were not so good, but thats just my own opinion and I'm sure there are others who liked them.

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

i thought the parade was good,very colourful and alot of hard work put in to many floats. my kids were a bit disappointed at the lack of fire engines which i assume had something to do with the ps workers protesting paycuts. maybe i'm wrong there anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

soups05 wrote: »
    i thought the parade was good,very colourful and alot of hard work put in to many floats. my kids were a bit disappointed at the lack of fire engines which i assume had something to do with the ps workers protesting paycuts. maybe i'm wrong there anyone know?

I'm not sure if it is due to paycuts, but must of missed the fire engine part as I only got the half of it.

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 poppylily

did anybody hear the screams and yelps out of the kids when they saw the pinatas float?? I think it really made it for my little man and he hasnt stopped talking about it since. Great to see something especially for the kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement