Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

George Carlin on conspiracy theorists

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Geroge Carlin is a legend and he was one funny ****er to go with it

sadly missed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

He talks a lot of sense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

profitius wrote: »
    I think some of you will like this short video. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0-u900OG4&feature=related

I like the way it juxtaposes images that he isn't talking about, to imply he agrees with them. Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Di0genes wrote: »
    I like the way it juxtaposes images that he isn't talking about, to imply he agrees with them. Classy.

just in case you thought that trick was exclusive to mainstream media!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Funny this was posted it must have spawned from a recent comment or something because i have watched 2 of his gigs in a row the last 2 days before even seeing htis post.
    Very funny and does hit the nail on the head most of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

George is/was very admirable, he shoots from the hip and had a wonderful "i don't give a ****" attitude :D

Advertisement