Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to but blue blaze (or whatever it's called.)

Options
  • 17-03-2010 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

Blue balls? I don't know what it's called. Anyway,it does'nt matter. What I want to know is where's the cheapest place to get it and who's selling it? I have a feeling this is going to be one of those games that a lot of places won't sell/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

There's a limited edition coming out and most of the major online game stores (Game, Amazon, Play, etc.) are all stocking it, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a copy of BlazBlue for sale somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

play.com had the collectors edition of this game for 38.99 euro i pre ordered it last week (BARGAIN) but now they have put the price up above 40 or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

HMV, GAME, GameStop.

The usual suspects are selling it. It'll be about 45 in Game & GS, Meaning HMV will have it for 40 lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Xinkai wrote: »
    HMV, GAME, GameStop.

The usual suspects are selling it. It'll be about 45 in Game & GS, Meaning HMV will have it for 40 lol.

Heh yeah HMV really are becoming the cheapest for new releases. I read that it's a new business strategy. Game,G.Stop and Smyths take note.

Advertisement