Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures from Crufts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

cool pictures (and not just cos there is dogs in them :D)

do you get to meet all the bow wows "backstage" then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Are there any pics of Papillons/Phalenes or collies on there (my computer's verrrrry slow so thought I'd check here first).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I was there last Friday for the Terrier and Hound Day (combined with a transport run :D). A full brother to my Otterhounds has qualified for life for Crufts and so I was rooting for him and I went to see the Staffies of course ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Fab pics - really like the one of the Boxer looking down at the camera on the first page.

Very well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Are there any pics of Papillons/Phalenes or collies on there (my computer's verrrrry slow so thought I'd check here first).
    Just one pic of Paps.

Great pics OP

• Advertisement

I got a Vizsla last week and then one wins best in show.
    Pics promised later. :)
    Great pictures quarry thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

Some very nice pictures there.

Terrible shame the way bassett hounds have turned out imo.

does anyone know what the "incident" was in the final final - was wathcing on TV - i assume it was protesters about something

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

It was a streaker

Some fantastic photo's OP.

dag nam it - blocked from work :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

but from what i can read elsewhere, he had socks, shoes and a cat mask covering his modesty - should of released the dogs on him, see how long the cat mask lasted ;o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 quarry

Thanks for checking out the pictures.
    do you get to meet all the bow wows "backstage" then?

Its set up so you can wander around the benches and there is no back stage really. All sort of open plan with the benches and show rings side by side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Heres my dog and myself at Crufts :)

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Andreac what a smashing looking dog you have, I'm so jealous I didn't get the go to Crufts, though I did watch it on TV. It was lovely to see a Rottie go into the Best in Show ring. Did your handsome guy bring home some rossettes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Thanks Irushe, no unfortunately we didnt get placed in our class but we were shortlisted into the last 9 out of 20 which i was delighted with.

Our class was the strongest rottie class with all the top dogs from the UK in it so to get shortlisted was fantastic and the class winner went on to win the working group and go in for Best in Show then so that will tell how good the dogs were in his class.

But it was a great experience and to be even showing there was an achievement in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

andreac wrote: »
    Thanks Irushe, no unfortunately we didnt get placed in our class but we were shortlisted into the last 9 out of 20 which i was delighted with.

Our class was the strongest rottie class with all the top dogs from the UK in it so to get shortlisted was fantastic and the class winner went on to win the working group and go in for Best in Show then so that will tell how good the dogs were in his class.

But it was a great experience and to be even showing there was an achievement in itself.

You should definately be cuffed with your achievements, well done! Hope your guy got some extra spoiling when he got home :)

Advertisement