Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on lawnmower

Options
  • 17-03-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I am hoping to buy a new rotary lawnmower either self propelled or push 5.5hp -6.5hp with 21" -22" cut, aluminium deck and preferably Briggs + Stratton or Honda engine? I have propably a little over half an acre to cut on reasonably flat terrain. Budget is pretty tight around €500 -€550 so propably being a little optimistic on spec requirements ?? I've had present lawnmower 5hp Br+Str engine which finally gave up the ghost after 15 years.I never had any problem with it just kept oil changed regularly and replaced blade propably twice. I would be really grateful for any advice or feedback as there are so many different models out there.

I'm propably in wrong forum, apologies if I am.

Comments

Advertisement