Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some very rare hi-res Eddie pics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Here is a reply for you.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Epic....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Great Stuff man..:cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Kess73 wrote: »
    Here is a reply for you.

:D

Thanks. I also have all the singles from 1980 to 1990 in very hi res, between 1694 x 1672 to 3493 x 3544. So if your interested pm me and I'll send them to you yousendit.com.;)

Thanks. I also have all the singles from 1980 to 1990 in very hi res, between 1694 x 1672 to 3493 x 3544. So if your interested pm me and I'll send them to you yousendit.com.;)

Got into Maiden in 1982 so have pretty much everything on vinyl from singles to albums as well as having bought the albums again on cassette and then on cd :D

Thanks for the offer though, very decent of you. I reckon there may be a few on here that would love to take you up on that offer though, as some of the artwork is stunning for the single sleeves.

• Advertisement

Got into Maiden in 1982 so have pretty much everything on vinyl from singles to albums as well as having bought the albums again on cassette and then on cd :D

Thanks for the offer though, very decent of you. I reckon there may be a few on here that would love to take you up on that offer though, as some of the artwork is stunning for the single sleeves.

No problem. The only thing I don't have is this poster. The original one got a bit wrecked and it might be too much work to try and restore it in photoshop. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.ironmaidenwallpaper.com/maiden_croatia_1.jpg

Thats the only one I don't have in a very hi resolution. If you have it, and scan it in for me I would really appreciate it.

Also ironmaidenwallpaper.com is de best site on the entire net, as no other sites go above the usual 1024 x 768 resolution. I also have Derek Riggs truly excellent 'Run For Cover' book and it's really awesome. It wasn't cheap though, it was about €60, but well worth it.

No problem. The only thing I don't have is this poster. The original one got a bit wrecked and it might be too much work to try and restore it in photoshop. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.ironmaidenwallpaper.com/maiden_croatia_1.jpg

Thats the only one I don't have in a very hi resolution. If you have it, and scan it in for me I would really appreciate it.

Also ironmaidenwallpaper.com is de best site on the entire net, as no other sites go above the usual 1024 x 768 resolution. I also have Derek Riggs truly excellent 'Run For Cover' book and it's really awesome. It wasn't cheap though, it was about €60, but well worth it.

There are loads of different versions of that picture. There were versions for different countries on that tour and it has the country name in some and the band name in others.

Pretty sure that there is a large pic of it in the tour programme for the Seventh Son tour so will have a look in the actic tomorrow and I think it may also be in either the 1988 or 1989 calendar as well.

There are loads of different versions of that picture. There were versions for different countries on that tour and it has the country name in some and the band name in others.

Pretty sure that there is a large pic of it in the tour programme for the Seventh Son tour so will have a look in the actic tomorrow and I think it may also be in either the 1988 or 1989 calendar as well.

That would be fantastic. It's actually the one with Eddie crucnhing on the Iron Maiden logo that I want, and not the croatian one.;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Nephilim Wolf--Any chance you could email me the complete set if I pm you my email address.

Been planning a full sleeve of either slasher movie characters or eddie in his various guises.

After seeing these rarer ones Im leaning towards eddie.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Nephilim Wolf--Any chance you could email me the complete set if I pm you my email address.

Been planning a full sleeve of either slasher movie characters or eddie in his various guises.

After seeing these rarer ones Im leaning towards eddie.

No problem. Keep in mind that they will be a higher resolution than the ones I posted here. I just checked the size of the folder and it's just over 300MB, so if possible I'll have to divide them up into three folders and send them to you that way via yousendit.com.

On second thoughts it would take way too long to upload those folders to yousendit, so what I could do instead is burn them onto a DVD-R for you, and I might as well put all the the other Eddie pics on there as well like single covers, albums, live albums etc. I have an Eddie folder on my hard drive that is about 3 gigs, so there is a lot of great stuff. If you could pm your adress I'll send them to you this week. Have you checked out this site? it's definitely one of the best on the net.

http://www.ironmaidenwallpaper.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement