Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland 24/7 HC CQ server now active

Options
  • 17-03-2010 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just letting you know that myself and a couple of friends set up a bad company 2 server.

As the name suggests it's a 24/7 Conquest server which rotates the 4 maps shown below and has hardcore mode switched on.

Hostname - Gameservers.com
    Server name - Ireland 24/7 HC CQ
    Location - London, EU
    IP - 217.163.26.100:19567

Crosshair - No
    Minimap - No
    HUD - No
    Killcam - Yes (still deciding whether or not to keep this)
    Minimap spotting - No

Map Rotation
    Panama Canal
    Laguna Presa
    White Pass
    Atamaca Desert

We need some help populating so check it out :D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Sweet, will check it out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep will have a few games there laterzzzz.....I think the KILL CAM is essential only becoz the game is now 60/40% snipers.

If you have all the sniper unlocks and like 12x scope you need to flush them out....a bad sniper never moves!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Added to sticky.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Unfortunately the lack of minimap, and spotting ain't my thing, as it just encourages snipers and campers.

Good luck with the server though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Unfortunately the lack of minimap, and spotting ain't my thing, as it just encourages snipers and campers.

Good luck with the server though :)

I'm more inclined to keep the minimap off but allow spotting. so you can at least see them on the screen. I'll mess around with it later.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Dermighty wrote: »
    We need some help populating so check it out :D

I did but I got kicked for some strange reason?

Must have been mu 1/2 k/d ratio :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I'll add it to my favourites in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Seems to be decent interest thus far, with the server having 32/32 for most of the day.

I restarted it a while ago to enable hardcore mode and change the map rotation (seemed to stick to white pass for some reason).

So it's now actually hardcore, killcam is on, all spotting is off (though you can still press M to use our map and infantry and vehicles will appear on this map).

I'm a bit wary of it turning into a crappy sniper war, as it did earlier so i left killcam on.

Feel free to join anyway guys and give me feedback about the pings, settings and map rotation etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CelticDemon

Nice will give it a look later :)

Advertisement