Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Clubs Near Blackrock Co. Dublin

Options
  • 17-03-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey all,

Can anyone please tell me if there are any running clubs in the Blackrock area, Dublin (or nearby). I just got a job up here and I'm dying to find a club to join. I miss my University Athletics Club!!!

Thanks a lot! :D

Stevo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Blackrock AC believe it or not. Dundrum AC or pop a little further south to Bray Runners - depends where the commute takes you.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭sjapok

Hey Beepbeep, unfortunately Blackrock AC is actually Blackrock Co. Louth. I know about Dundrum and Bray but it seems incredible to think there is no running club say within 2 or 3 miles of Blackrock! I don't have a car so getting there would be difficult :(

there's definitley a Blackrock club they meet in Carysfort Ave and Cabinteely Pk

BLACKROCK: Training - Carysfort Park, Tue/Thu 6.30. Info Patricia Craddock-Smith 01-2840446/Paddy Craddock 01-2835226.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Crusaders AC @ Irishtown Stadium, just up the road a bit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭sjapok

Hey lads,

Thanks a lot for all the help. Rang Paddy Craddock and he told me that the running club in Carysfort Park is for females only. Unfortunate really considering I live beside it! However Irishtown stadium looks like a good bet.

Thanks again!

Advertisement