Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P1 and T1 tests

Options
  • 17-03-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have my tests coming up soon and was wondering what to expect from the pratical test. Anyone got any advice (other than study hard;)) and if anyone done it recently what had to be done. Also does anyone have any past exam papers, i know some teachers give them out but our's wont, anyone have any lying around.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

Just study hard and don't worry (you can repeat). If you're struggling with fas exams, you'll be in big trouble when it comes to phases 4&6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

no dont want to be repeating and getting on grand so far, just seeing if anyone has any tips

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

You'd have to be brain dead or seriously taking the piss while in class to fail phase 2 exams and if you did fail i'd try another career rather than repeat cos this one wouldnt be for you.Plumbers get paid more and don't need to know a fraction of the amount of stuff we do.3 failed from 28 when I was there and they should never have been let near electricity in the first place.

alot of lads treat off the job phases as mini holidays and to be fair most get away with it in phase 2,you won't in the next 2 phases and most of them seem not to realise that till its too late

phase 4 and 6 are a very sizeable step up in level but you'll pass them no problem too if you get your head down for the 2 months and put the work in on your own time and in class

Advertisement