Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best club in Galway

Options
  • 17-03-2010 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

its cuba for me, closely followed by gpo, which is your favourite?

sorry if this was done before:)

Best club 46 votes

Cuba
    0% 0 votes
    GPO
    45% 21 votes
    Club K
    10% 5 votes
    Coyotes
    6% 3 votes
    CP's
    6% 3 votes
    Halo
    2% 1 vote
    They're all muck
    21% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where's Le Club Paradis in your poll?

Halo for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Should've stuck the Roisin on there to find out who the crusties were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

Malice_ wrote: »
    Where's Le Club Paradis in your poll?

ahh now!

and as for the roisin .. it aint a night club

and as for the roisin .. it aint a night club

It may as well be, they play the same tired old music every night, attract the same post pub crowd monday - sunday and even jack up the prices of drinks past midnight. All the trademarks of a club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

It's used to be Cuba when i was a young wan...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I said Cuba, though "They're all muck" is what my heart wanted..I decided to be less negative today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Boys Club
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Boys Club
    :pac:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

It may as well be, they play the same tired old music every night, attract the same post pub crowd monday - sunday and even jack up the prices of drinks past midnight. All the trademarks of a club.

im hearin you, but it dont really fall into the same catergory as the one's above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The Roisin is a dive these days. Jacking up the prices after 11/12 or whatever it is was the last straw. It's clear they're only after the cash and it goes against everything it was once known for. Sickening stuff really. Where is there that plays decent music and looks after the punters?

I'll vote cuba though because it is what it is. They advertise when theres discounts and try and get decent DJ's upstairs. You can't really argue with that. It's all on the level as far as that is concerned. However, you might end up with less cash than you think you should have if you're a bit tipsy. *HINT*FCUKING*HINT* Really pisses me off. Dirty bastards.

Suprised how many people think they're all muck, maybe i should have had a ' I don't really attend night clubs anymore' option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Think you'll find the same answer mate. It's only with a high sampling rate that you'll get accurate results and this is no different. Been in each of the places many times, all ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I said Cuba but that is only when both floors are open.If only the one floor is open, I prefer Coyotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Galway United. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

9 iron.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Anima wrote: »
    I'll vote cuba though because it is what it is. They advertise when theres discounts and try and get decent DJ's upstairs. You can't really argue with that. It's all on the level as far as that is concerned. However, you might end up with less cash than you think you should have if you're a bit tipsy. *HINT*FCUKING*HINT* Really pisses me off. Dirty bastards.

I thought it was just me who they tried to short change.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

I love Coyotes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Wexler12 wrote: »
    I love Coyotes

Gets very sickening after a while, I've went there far too much this year.

Advertisement