Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass guitar lessons in Belfast

Options
  • 17-03-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good place/person for bass guitar lessons in Belfast? At the ripe old age of 24 I figure I finally want to learn to play an instrument. :P

Ideally someone that does them on Saturday afternoons would be perfect since I'll be in town anyway, but weekday evenings are possible if that's not an option.
    A friend of mine wants to learn (normal) guitar too so if they do group sessions that would be awesome.

I've got my own bass and I'm just wanting to learn the techniques needed to play simple rock/pop-rock style stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Check out you tube...a lot of great self teach vids posted up....costs nothing too...just time and patience....good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Cheers, I'll look a few vids up.

I tried to teach myself about a year ago but I've found myself to be like most regular people at the gym - too hard to keep motivated unless I'm paying for someone to keep looking over my shoulder! ;)

Advertisement