Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartoon Network-Nickelodeon

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Davidius wrote: »
    Last I remember, Nickelodeon was only on until noon before the channel changed to Eurosport. I had no idea what that was about but none of us ever watch it anyway.

Cartoon Network ftw.

I remember that too..... and loads other post 90' cartoons :( I miss childhood

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

Doug was the BOMB! Killer Tofu anyone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

the_syco wrote: »
    Excellent show. I do believe that there was a film about it? Or at least a cartoon film?

You serious?!:) I'd love to see it! Absolutely brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I wish they still showed Hey Arnold. ):

And Doug, Doug was great. Especially Pork Chop. (:

Awwwhhhh...

We started talking about Doug one night in work, and someone asked what the theme tune was, so I started it, then 5 seconds later about ten more peope joined in. It was class. Then my friend made a Drum n Bass Doug tune.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Wacky Races :) I used to want to be Penelpoe Pitstop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Wacky Races were the best! I loved Penelope Pitstop she was pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Angry Beavers! That show is still hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Never had Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon :( . Got sky last year and was tempted to add them to the mix. :D But I used to love Dasterdly and Muttley on rte.... Catch that Pidgeon now.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Courage the Cowardly Dog used to scare the **** out of me. It still does when it comes on late at night! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement