Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jabra Bluetooth Headset - Half price €13.49

• 17-03-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

146-5467198SPA73UC625979M.jpg

Buy instore @ Argos or b_roi_reserve_new.gifHERE

Jabra is a good make imo
    * Stand-by time - up to 200 hours.
    * Talk time - up to 330 minutes.
    * Work with most bluetooth enabled mobile phones.
    * Range 10 metres.
    * Weight 8g.
    * Bluetooth version 2.0, EDR and eSCO.
    * Call answer.
    * Volume adjust.
    * Light indicator for incoming calls.

It is half price on amazon too for £12, but with the exchange rate, and delivery, Argos is better option. Not to mention if your not happy, money back hassle free.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is this rechargeable?

What kind of batteries do these take? THinking of buying one for the PS3 so rechargability is KEY!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hogzy wrote: »
    Is this rechargeable?

Yes, like you charge a mobile phone. Has the option to charge from usb or in car also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The Jabra BT2070 is a stylishly-designed headset compatible with any Bluetooth enabled device. Three button functionality is centered around one large button which is illuminated in yellow when a call is received. Automatic pairing allows for instant connectivity with your mobile device and the headset range is up to 30 feet from the phone. Earbuds and microphone are adjustable for a comfortable fit and talk time is rated at 5 hours(standby time at 200 hours). Status LEDs are included on the BT2070 as are a charging cradle and clip.
    Source: http://www.productwiki.com/jabra-bt2070/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Ah pity there's none available in stock in Argos around central Dublin. :mad: Thanks anyway to the OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

I have a reservation code for Dundrum which expires @ 21:00 tonight. PM me if anybody wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Picked up one of these today, nice headset... now to find a cable for the car that will fit it as you don't get one with the unit.

Thanks OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Anyone use this with a ps3?

Is the quality good on this headset? Also what comes in the box with this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Good spot OP. Picked up mine this am. Not a bad little unit for the price. Call quality is quite good and volume can be turned up enough even in a fairly noisy van.

One thing though, does anyone know how to get it to setup to work correctly on a pc? Can pair it but can't seem to "connect" to it then. I notice there's no bluetooth "services" allocated to it in the Control Panel if you right click on it in Bluetooth devices window and check "Properties".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

There are some stock back in the Argos stores around city centre. Just reserved one in Jervis Street! Wuhoot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Would this be good enough for listening to music?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Alkers

Any idea if you can get it to automatically answer incoming calls or is this depending on the phone and not the headset?

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Any idea if you can get it to automatically answer incoming calls or is this depending on the phone and not the headset?

The headset doesn't do the automatically answer function, your phone will though.

You set up a hands-free profile, and in the settings, turn the automatic answer to on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

From what I can read, it doesn't seem to work with PCs, only mobiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

If these are not in stock in places I saw a Jabra Headset in Harvey Normans Cork for 14 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Alkers

Back to full price, went to collect my reserved one today and the price in-store was €26.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭djb85

The same model is available on play for 16.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

play wont deliver headsets as they are electrical items or would i be wrong?

BArra wrote: »
    play wont deliver headsets as they are electrical items or would i be wrong?

Nope, they dont deliver here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

Davy wrote: »
    Nope, they dont deliver here

well i placed an order yesterday anaway as its the cheapest place to get the offical ps3 headset, and i have had a dispatch email today to say its been sent to me.... :confused:

BArra wrote: »
    well i placed an order yesterday anaway as its the cheapest place to get the offical ps3 headset, and i have had a dispatch email today to say its been sent to me.... :confused:

Sorry for confusion, they wont ship the jabra bluetooth i mean, they ship the ps3 one cause its under the gaming section :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement