Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy hammock

• 17-03-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭

Any ideas where to buy a hammock for the garden in Limerick.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

You can get them in Radar Stores in foxes bow and the Army store in lower cecil st, As it gets closer to the summer, you'll see them start to appear in Gardening stores, and places like B&Q. I think they do them in Argos too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

CraftySue wrote: »
    Any ideas where to buy a hammock for the garden in Limerick.

Hank Scorpio: Uh, hi, Sue. What can I do for you?
    Sue: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.
    Hank Scorpio: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Sue, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.
    Sue: Uh-huh.
    Hank Scorpio: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There.
    Sue: Mm-Hmm.
    Hank Scorpio: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.
    Sue: Oh, the hammock district!
    Hank Scorpio: That's right.
    Hank Scorpio: Back to the hammocks, my friend. You know, there's a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock with you.
    [laughs]
    Hank Scorpio: I'm just kidding.
    Sue: Oh.
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

hamockology.ie..

have mine 3 years...love it....i got the stand with it and use it indoors also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

We also sell (+ deliver) Hammocks, which are made from pressure treated durable and weather proof timbers:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

We also sell (+ deliver) Hammocks, which are made from pressure treated durable and weather proof timbers:

Sonnenblumen - do you really sell those hammocks?

Any details about them would be appreciated...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

OP probably got sorted 3 years ago at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

EZDSSign.jpg

Mod Post: Zombie Thread in aisle three. Headshot required.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement