Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wiggle Voucher

• 17-03-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if everybody got this....

Wiggle Voucher for £100 off when you spend £750 or more on a bike or wheels.
    Voucher expires midnight 18th March.

Not sure if it's multiple use.

100-BFW

Feel free to use it as I am not. (Need to cycle MORE before I buy anything else :) )

Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

i had the same this eve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

So had I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Now I don't exactly need a new bike, but £100 off you say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Cosmic Carbone SL clinchers now down to €750 with voucher. No whites :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

sy wrote: »
    Cosmic Carbone SL clinchers now down to €750 with voucher. No whites :mad:

looking at them also .

• Advertisement

Question. If the wheels you are buying are not in stock and it says "due at end of month", will Wiggle still credit the voucher reduction if you place your order today. I went through the process and it accepts the voucher etc but don't want to commit until sure of this. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

The graphic on the front page of wiggle says "One voucher per basket. 'In stock' items only" ...

Thanks rob1891, guess I should have gone to specsavers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Doesn't seem to want to let me apply a voucher, tried in both IE and firefox but the voucher drop down tab isn't working!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to want to let me apply a voucher, tried in both IE and firefox but the voucher drop down tab isn't working!!!

is it just me or has their site really gotten crap of late for the old javascript being broken? i ran into that voucher issue on IE, and in chrome couldn't actually get the option to add something to my basket....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

is it just me or has their site really gotten crap of late for the old javascript being broken? i ran into that voucher issue on IE, and in chrome couldn't actually get the option to add something to my basket....

I can see it for a second, but then it disappears and even clicking the "+" symbol does nothing...can't use the voucher now. Stupid site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    I can see it for a second, but then it disappears and even clicking the "+" symbol does nothing...can't use the voucher now. Stupid site.

try another browser, i did get the voucher thing to work once in IE then it stopped...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Anyone got a new Wiggle voucher? Cheers

Advertisement