Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairing shed T&G Timbers

Options
  • 17-03-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise where in Dublin I could buy replacment T&G timber for a shed - I have a number of pieces at the bottom of the walls that have rotted. They are raised above ground level and seem to have suffered from bouncing rain water.

I've tried the local DIY shops but cant find anything suitable

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

did you check in hombase in nutgrove shopping center?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Kingchip

homer911 wrote: »
    Can anyone advise where in Dublin I could buy replacment T&G timber for a shed - I have a number of pieces at the bottom of the walls that have rotted. They are raised above ground level and seem to have suffered from bouncing rain water.

I've tried the local DIY shops but cant find anything suitable

Thanks

Are you sure it's T&G your looking for? Most sheds are shiplap cladding. Either way you can pick up T&G or shiplap from chadwicks (sandyford), brooks(sandyford) or heatons (bray or robinhood rd between longmile rd and ballymount).
    Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Thanks Guys - will try Brooks in Sandyford

Advertisement