Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Block shed

Options
  • 17-03-2010 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Folks, I need to build a shed out the back garden. it'll be about 10 x 14 and i was thinking about doing it myself. I'm handy enough with my hands and don't really want to pay over the odds.

What's the story - I know i don't need planning permission. I was going to use 4" solids and a 'Brickies Mate". Is that enough? Will it be strong enough?

Any other comments are very welcome!

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid you're in the wrong place, this forum is for people having problems with Boards, not for general queries. If you post your question over on the Construction & Planning forum somebody should be able to help you. If not, you could try the DIY forum.

Advertisement