Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

software testing technical assessment...?

Options
  • 17-03-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hello,

I have a technical assessment coming up for a 'graduate software testing' role that i would really like to get.

Im told the technical test is 40 mins long and will be broken down into the following sections:

There are a few questions in each of the sections below.
    Maths
    Testing
    Programming
    Databases

Then there will be 5 different questions on different programming languages, i.e. C++, C# net, VB, Java and a few others that you need to chose 2 sections to complete.

It has been a while since i have done the programming or databases in college so at the monent i am refreshing the material,but i am a bit unsure of what stuff to study,would anyone have any ideas on the best areas to look into based on the above categories,especially the maths?

Any info much appreciated :)
    Thanks

Advertisement