Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky Star Thread. *Rage Ensues, No Obvious Spoilers*

Options
  • 18-03-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

To anyone who sat down and watched Lucky Star, What did you think of it? It had a lot of loveable characters, the cuteness was OTT, & the cameo's were well placed, The jokes were funny, up until the last few episodes where it was just joke after joke, and it got boring for a while, but the last 2 episodes were great....

That said, am i the only person that raged at the ending??? Was watching it on a plane to France at 10am, and most people must've thought i was a wierdo for swearing at my screen ^^;

Defo up there with the end-series-rage with Elfen Lied. You know what i mean. -_-

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

which is why

Azumanga Daioh > Lucky Star

You had nothing to be disappointed about at the end. It was just wall to wall craziness and cuteness ^^ Still, Lucky Star was fun anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

You raged at Lucky Star?

Seriously?

It's a happy go lucky, slice of life comedy. And you raged at the ending.

You raged at a cheery cheerleader dance.

A cheery cheerleader dance with cutely drawn teenage girls.

You raged at this.

konata-v-small.png

Pathetic.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i think it's moreso that everyone expected some sort of love interest to fall into it. well i did anyway.

also, timoteeeiii!!
    12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

No, i loved the anime, just raged at the end of the last episode because it cut out right as the curtain was lifting for their live performance. Check your words before calling someone pathetic again.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I read your post before I posted.

I read it there again.

I stand by what I said.

• Advertisement
Advertisement