Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Texas - Mullingar

Options
  • 18-03-2010 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Apparently, Tom Texas are re-opening their old store/opening a new store called "Texas" in Mullingar.

I've no idea when they're opening, but work is underway on their old building beside Buckley's/Supervalu, across from Xtra Vision.

This is according to one of the workmen working in the building.

Does anyone know anything else about this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Clothes apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Apparently it opens on the 26th of this month. No idea where.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sylvinias

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

They're opening up on Friday 26th in their old building beside Buckleys.

They had a jeep of theirs and a lorry in the St. Patricks Day parade yesterday with a band called Hogan up on the back of it.They had people handing out cards for 10% off in their first week opening up until the 4th of April along with them on the street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

They used put posters in their windows of people who where caught shoplifting. A bit like a wall of shame or pride if you are a scumbag..

Good luck to them. It was called Texas as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

time lord wrote: »
    They used put posters in their windows of people who where caught shoplifting. A bit like a wall of shame or pride if you are a scumbag..

Good luck to them. It was called Texas as far as I remember.

Yep Texas it was, not a half bad place either, gotta say I'm pretty happy bout this

Thanks for the info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Hey, i know this thread is old,but i was wondering is texas in mullingar still open? was thinking of spinning over on sat, and having a poke around if it still is... thanks for your help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

offaly1 wrote: »
    Hey, i know this thread is old,but i was wondering is texas in mullingar still open? was thinking of spinning over on sat, and having a poke around if it still is... thanks for your help!
    Yeah Texas is still open.

Think they close at 6pm on Saturday, not 100% sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Yeah Texas is still open.

Think they close at 6pm on Saturday, not 100% sure though.

wahoo.... thanks purple_bobbin! looking forward to having a look:):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement