Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch

• 18-03-2010 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

just wondering does anybody know of anybody selling an ipod touch or somewhere in waterford that has a good deal on them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

try adverts.ie at the top right of the page here or ebay:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

i think I remember seeing an ad on the paper recently saying Harvey Norman has reduced their iPod touches. I paid 189 euros for 1 at Christmas in Smyths, so if you can get one in Harvey Normans for under 189 then you are getting a good price.

Slightly off topic, if you lived in the UK and you introduced a friend to SKY you would get one for FREE!!!
    http://www.sky.com/friend
    Do you know someone who would enjoy Sky as much as you do? Invite them to join and we'll give you an 8GB iPod touch to say thanks. What's more, we'll add 1 month of Sky Mobile TV for free.

Your friend could take a free Sky+HD box with standard set-up online (normally £30), plus £25 M&S vouchers if they join Sky TV online with their first HD package. Once your friend has joined and made the first payment on their subscription, we'll send you your iPod touch.

Your friend must join Sky TV by 24 March 2010.
    Pity is is only a UK offer :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Pity is is only a UK offer :(

Are you surprised? Sky see us in Ireland as a second class cash cow and nothing more.

Advertisement