Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quit my job

Options
  • 18-03-2010 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I quit my job a week ago and before you judge me for quitting in these times, i had to. I was bullied out of my job.

Just wondering if i am owed the wages for the hours i worked last week. I should have got 4 days wages.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You are owed all wages for all hours worked, regardless of how the employment ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

If you were bullied out of your job, you may have a case for constructive dismissal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

nicegirl wrote: »
    If you were bullied out of your job, you may have a case for constructive dismissal!
    +1
    but yes definetly OP, you are owed payment for all hours worked, and any holidays accrued but not taken

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭nachoman

Nootherway wrote: »
    I quit my job a week ago and before you judge me for quitting in these times, i had to. I was bullied out of my job.

Just wondering if i am owed the wages for the hours i worked last week. I should have got 4 days wages.

Thank you.

thats terrible. hope things work out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

can u send me your bosses number.. i need a job...

• Advertisement
Advertisement