Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MARCA steps up campaign to oust Real coach Pellegrini

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

dreamers75 wrote: »
    yeah i spelt touche wrong.

All you forgot was the accent - touché.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

kryogen wrote: »
    when he built his own team in Valencia, it didnt work out so well

His last season he won the La Liga and UEFA Cup, so surely that being his last season you understand the team was at it's most different to the team he inherited, and also his most successful season with Valencia.

So you didn't make any sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Dreamy

over the last few pages you have come out with the following gems of "knowledge"

Guardiola didnt want Ibra but het he got him and lost Etoo.

Theres a big difference between coach and manager in spain, no manager really gets to pick the players he gets.

he was picking the team ffs under guidance from the owner that it didnt matter who the manager was.

thats ****ed up even terry cant sink that low.
    Govermant backed imagine if FF backed Sporting Fingal except in spain the tribunals are VS the provinces and not VS the goverment.

Would kinda piss you off if you lived there.

touche?

i argue that you sir, have no business questioning anyone elses intelligence after that

now run along to bed

To everyone else, (cept Flah obv) i apologise for letting my love of a wind up derail the thread

wont happen again

(this thread) ;)

mayordenis wrote: »
    His last season he won the La Liga and UEFA Cup, so surely that being his last season you understand the team was at it's most different to the team he inherited, and also his most successful season with Valencia.

So you didn't make any sense.

your right

i re phrase it, he had a very strong team when he took over Valencia and inherited some excellent players that were to be the backbone of his success there

apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I get to stay up cool.:pac:

your right

i re phrase it, he had a very strong team when he took over Valencia and inherited some excellent players that were to be the backbone of his success there

apologies

Cool that's a bit better still messy enough though.

if you're talking Real Madrid they don't necessarily care about the managers ability to build a squad (something which I would defend benitez on anyway, especially with regard big money purchases ie. Madrid size purchases) They want someone who can take this bunch of player and make them champions.

Something he has down at Liverpool and Valencia.

Cool that's a bit better still messy enough though.

if you're talking Real Madrid they don't necessarily care about the managers ability to build a squad (something which I would defend benitez on anyway, especially with regard big money purchases ie. Madrid size purchases) They want someone who can take this bunch of player and make them champions.

Something he has down at Liverpool and Valencia.

I guess you are right in one sense, but the Madrid board and fans demand to see exciting expansive attacking football, and i just cant see how Benitez would fit that bill

Also, his man management has to come into it, with the massive egos at Madrid i am not sure how his style of management would go down with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Dreamy

over the last few pages you have come out with the following gems of "knowledge"

Sweet god you dont give up do you:

Ibra is gone in the summer a Laporta import for pep to manage which he failed to do not his fault ibra is a waster.

uhh everything else i posted was fairly spot on and perfect. You didnt dispute any of it when it was posted but looked back upon it when i said someone was posting ****e ie someone with a username similiar to yours.

Good job lad unable to dispute a post(s) so class them all as ****e, man you must have 5000+ posts on boards.ie soccer forum.

Where you ****ed up was:
    1. saying Raul
    2 not disputing anything anyone said about him
    3 smacks of a lack of intelligence about Raul
    4 tbh i reckon you only know what sky sports tells you about la liga tbh.

Anyway good luck with the season, we will chase 4th you can chase what ever jersey you like this week. but seriously dont try to engage in a topic about a league or club you know **** all about. it only makes you look stupid.

check your pm in about 5 minutes buddy cause i aint derailing the thread with your ****e anymore

• Advertisement

I recommend the Thunderdome lads. For everyones benefit :)

lol

id be up for it but i reckon we would be blown out of it by the more seasoned campaigners over there

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

France legend Zinedine Zidane has revealed that he would one day like to manage Real Madrid. Zidane, now working as an advisor to Real president Florentino Perez, admitted in an interview with Iznews in China that he has enjoyed life back at the Bernabeu since re-joining the club seven months ago."It is a great pleasure to work alongside Florentino Perez, who wants to make another team make history," Zidane said. "Right now, I am learning and Florentino has given me great freedom to learn all the aspects of Madrid. My dream, some day, is to be manager of the club."

What price on Zidane for next manager ?

I recommend the Thunderdome lads. For everyones benefit :)

What is Thunderdome?

kakee wrote: »
    What price on Zidane for next manager ?

he is very well thought of at Madrid, and with his connections he could very easily be manager there sooner rather then later

• Advertisement

Just read the charter. I know that I would be over the line straight away, so I'll steer clear - I've had enough bans already!

Just read the charter. I know that I would be over the line straight away, so I'll steer clear - I've had enough bans already!

its pretty easy going with the rules in there

the place has gone soft these days actually

I would destroy kryogen in the Thunderdome. It would be a Torres/Vidic level of destruction. He'd never be the same again.

flahavaj wrote: »
    I would destroy kryogen in the Thunderdome. It would be a Torres/Vidic level of destruction. He'd never be the same again.

The Thunderdome? I reckon ye should just get a room.. it'd be less public. :D

The Thunderdome? I reckon ye should just get a room.. it'd be less public. :D

He's got the hump now though so thats out of the question.:pac:

• Advertisement

Your relationship needs more give & take.

The question is who gave him the hump? And was it when you 2 had a room?

The question is who gave him the hump?

If anyone mentions John Terry...

How_the_Camel_Got_His_Hump_Michael_Neugebauer_Books-119185910574674.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

All of your mothers

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    All of your mothers

far too civilised tbh