Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2 friends list?

Options
  • 18-03-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Is it just me or does the friends list not work in BFBC2? it keeps saying request sent but my friend doesnt get the anything and visa versa

Also the http://veteran.battlefield.com/ has been offline for days now :(

We're updating the Veteran's program.

The Veteran's website will be unavailable during the update.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

It can be a tad sensitive to say the least....but you have to make sure the persons name is IDENTICAL to the way they have it. I usually have to send it twice to work. If I cant send it I get them to send it....it deffo get there then.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    It can be a tad sensitive to say the least....but you have to make sure the persons name is IDENTICAL to the way they have it. I usually have to send it twice to work. If I cant send it I get them to send it....it deffo get there then.

Thanks. I'll give it a go. By the way, I constantly get owned by you every time i visit TiG...i think you might be part of the matrix ...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

Iv found that the invite has to go to the person while there online.
    If you do it when there not, it never works

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Hmmm, might explain why out of 50 odd people I sent friend requests to only 7 accepted. I just thought nobody wanted to be my friend. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Seems to be broken for me, I've no friends.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Seems to be broken for me, I've no friends.

no-friends.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Stevo105 wrote: »
    Thanks. I'll give it a go. By the way, I constantly get owned by you every time i visit TiG...i think you might be part of the matrix ...lol

What is your in game name m8? I like to say a prayer for all the bodies I slay during the round :D

And dont worry for every time I killed you I am getting shot to **** by someone else....

Next time I am on join my squad....thats how I learn to be better I alway join a good squad and watch what GOES DOWN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What is your in game name m8? I like to say a prayer for all the bodies I slay during the round :D

And dont worry for every time I killed you I am getting shot to **** by someone else....

Next time I am on join my squad....thats how I learn to be better I alway join a good squad and watch what GOES DOWN!!!

I'll Try that next time....i must stop running in like Rambo...lol

See yeah on the battlefield... =ASY=Viper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Stevo105 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the friends list not work in BFBC2? it keeps saying request sent but my friend doesnt get the anything and visa versa

Do you know where the request notification appears? It's on the right side of the screen, beneath the 'login/logout' button.

freq.jpg

You have to click on that when the friend request appears. There's no message box pop-up, nor does the request appear directly in the friends' list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

in game add friend seems to be enabled today...or has it been there all along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

yankinlk wrote: »
    in game add friend seems to be enabled today...or has it been there all along

always there for your squad anyway.

Advertisement