Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Neutrality

Options
  • 18-03-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a group project about turning points in Irish history since independence. I have two topics, "Being neutral/keeping our neutrality" and the celtic tiger.

I am specifically looking for any where I could get information on the neutrality aspect of this. It only had to be about 600 words in total, if it all ends up being one or the other it doesn't make a huge difference. Online sources (no wikipedia obviously ;)) would be great as I don't have a huge amount of time to trawl through books unfortunately, but I'm not discounting them. I have access to DIT's online journals etc if it makes any difference.

I'm not asking people to do this for me, just a help out with finding sources as I'm not very good at the whole history thing... Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ireland is not neutral, it is non aligned militarily.

Maybe you could do a piece on the Myth of Irish neutrality and why Ireland is not neutral.

Search through the military forum and you will find a lot of posts on there about the subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

There's a source thread stickied at the top of the forum. Not giving you any more help with your homework than that. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement