Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i ring a Uk number voicemail

• 18-03-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

I really need to contact my cousin in the UK and his phone is off. I need to leave him a voicemail urgently to call me. I would send a text message but I know he has that option disabled.

Any help immediately would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If the call doesn't go to voicemail when the phone is off I don't know how you can do anything about it.

If it's real serious contact his employer or local cop-shop and see if they can help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I know here in Ireland you can call a mobile voice mail directly by putting 5 after the prefix. Thought the UK would have a similar setup.

Unfortunately, I no other contact details for his friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I know here in Ireland you can call a mobile voice mail directly by putting 5 after the prefix. Thought the UK would have a similar setup.

But if he doesn't have voicemail set up, then you cant do that unfortunately. I would try texting him in any case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement