Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Bad Company 2 connection issues

• 18-03-2010 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else getting, failed to connect to EA online error?

Was working fine then booted me out and now get this message.

All other games work fine on live.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Vudgie

I don't have a an answer for you but I am experiencing the same issue. In fact I have had the game a week(finished it) and I haven't been able to have a single multiplayer game on it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Yeah

Had a problem yesterday kicked out twice.

Seemed to be sorted 10 mins later both times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Let me back on there, I seem to have bad luck with EA multiplayer games, skate 2 used to drive me nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

https://twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

# EA Maintenance for X360 and PS3 will also happen tomorrow between 5:00 and 5:15 EST (9:00 and 9:15 GMT) and be offline for about 1 hour. about 17 hours ago via web

Ah ha that explained my problems them , thanks.

• Advertisement

Been concentrating on single player last few days, but finished last night.
    Decided to give MP a go again, could not connect , usual cant connect to EA rubbish. Tried again a few times today if i do get connected I get disconnected after a few minutes play.

No there is no problem with my connection, MW2 etc all play fine and lag free.

EA sites report servers up, am I the only one having issues?

Seriously contemplating getting rid of this now.

Advertisement