If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 37" or 40" LCD

Options
  • 18-03-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking at upgrading at the moment. Not really sure what im looking for.
    Budget range of approx €750. Media player and net would be nice but not
    essencial. What am I looking at?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Glebee

Well in the 37" screen size I have the 37PFL5604H

Spec - http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/37pfl5604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

This is the foundation of our TV range and is a Full HD TV that produces a very good image and at a great price of €584.99 after you 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount has been deducted from our in store price of €649.99

We also have the 42PFL5604H which is its bigger bro.
    This is yours for €629.99 after the Boardies discount has been deducted from €699.99 in price.

Stepping up a little we have the rather excellent 42PFL7404H
    see here - http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/42pfl7404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

This will give you a 100Hz refresh rate and a 3ms response time as well as an 80000:1 contrast ratio and uses the more powerful Pixel Precise HD image engine.
    This TV is noticeably better than the 5 series range and is where things start to get interesting...

This TV is yours for €764.99 after you deduct your 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount from its already reduced price of €849.99 (was €949.99!)

This TV is well worth stretching the extra €15 for:)

I have all these sets on display and would be happy to take you through them

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Murty Boy

Hi Ash, can I order a 37'' 5 series from you, how much would delivery to Kilkenny cost and when could I have this TV by as present one has given up on life !!

Thanks

Hi Murty Boy

Cool no worries,

Del to Kilkenny would be €29.99 on top of the €584.99 for the TV
    Total €614.98

I could have this TV dispatched tomorrow so you would have it Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

If you'd like to buzz me on 01 474 0788 or pm me you number and I'll phone you and we'll take it from there.

CHeers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Cheers for the reply Ash.

will be in Dublin on Tuesday and will get in to you to have a look.

Cool

will show you whats available then,

Probably enjoying the sun at the moment eh................

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

TV arrived on Wednesday moring but only got to set it up
    last night. Very impressed. :D:D

Thanks again Ash.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.