Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Bull in Belfast 20/3/10.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

Sounds good, might take a trip up. Not sure who came up with the expected 190mph top speed however. On public roads? Doubtfull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Sounds good, might take a trip up. Not sure who came up with the expected 190mph top speed however. On public roads? Doubtfull.

Not sure about that either, didn't realise Belfast had a road that long and straight. :P I would just go for the noise, but it's a rip-off getting there, I can get to Dublin and back for a tenner but it's over 20 for Belfast despite it being the same distance. ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

amacachi wrote: »
    I would just go for the noise, but it's a rip-off getting there, I can get to Dublin and back for a tenner but it's over 20 for Belfast despite it being the same distance. ¬_¬

Just stay home, you'll probably hear it from there anyway :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I might scoot up to that. I won tickets for Ash and Republic of Loose in Dublin on Sat night at 8pm so unless Coulthard lets me drive the Red Bull, there's not much chance of me making both :)

I wonder is it the RB5. I can't see it being the RB6. I suspect they only have a couple of those built up and I heard on the BBC commentary that none of the cars will be back to their european bases until after the Chinese Grand Prix.

I don't care. I loved the RB5 from last year so I'd be more than happy to see it. Can see flip all difference between it and the RB6 anyway :P

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I doubt it as you would probably have an engine failure at Dundalk :)

Should stop for a pitstop here, I know a few lads could have the wheels off in under 2 seconds. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm from south Armagh so I'm sure I could round up some dodgy fuel to get a few extra MPH out of it. Who needs a McLaren funnel :P

I'm from south Armagh so I'm sure I could round up some dodgy fuel to get a few extra MPH out of it. Who needs a McLaren funnel :P

Didn't think mileage was the strong point of ye're stuff. :pac:

amacachi wrote: »
    Didn't think mileage was the strong point of ye're stuff. :pac:

Correct, it's not. That's why I said I'm sure we could crank out a few extra MPH. It doesn't necessarily mean it will get you much further :pac:

Completely gutted I couldn't get out of work early to make it up on time to see it :( some good vids on youtube...that noise is just immense!! Would've been the best thing just hearing that for real

Advertisement