Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HG/SS - A lazy breeder's plea

Options
  • 18-03-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭

Ahoy fellow Poképeeps. Like many of you I'm going to be purchasing HG/SS shortly. As a breeder, in the run up I was considering putting a team together now to play through the game with but I've tried that before with pearl and frankly I'm neither imaginative, pokéducated or unlazy enough to come up with a decent set of 6 pokemon with the right natures and move sets to take on all comers on a game I know, let alone one like Silver that I only played as far as the 2nd gym...

I'm hoping the same can't be said of everyone on this forum!

Anyone got any suggestions of what I should be hatching for transfer over to SS? The only restrictions would be that one of them would have to be one of the HG/SS starters (although the moves can be bred in since I'll be hatching them for the occasion) and it has to be a 'mon that can be bred. No legends.

Ah go, think for me! I can't bear to...

Advertisement