Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

air in rad

• 18-03-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭

I have 13 rads including 2 towel rads (ladder type) in my house (2 story). 1 of the towel rads always gets air in it and I have to release it every 2 weeks or so. The expansion tank is working ok. and is approx 20 ft above this rad. There are no leaks anywhere in the system, so why does this rad fill with air?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sounds like the pump on the heating system may be pulling air into system, through vent pipe or a faulty automatic air valve on boiler.

Hard one to call on without looking at how your system was designed.

Advertisement