Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ESPN Listings

• 18-03-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭

Why are UFC events always late to appear on the Sky planner? Usually it's just the televised prelims but currently my Sky planner doesn't have this weekend's Fight Night listed. ufc.uk.com says it's on but the listing hasn't appeared yet. It's a pain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Why are UFC events always late to appear on the Sky planner? Usually it's just the televised prelims but currently my Sky planner doesn't have this weekend's Fight Night listed. ufc.uk.com says it's on but the listing hasn't appeared yet. It's a pain.

I didn't think it was on ESPN this weekend?? :confused:
    Its on Versus in the US not Spike or PPV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

It's listed here for 1am.

http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=event.Calendar

Shouldn't matter what or where it's being shown in the US, ESPN has the UK & Ireland contract for all UFC events, Fight Nights and numbered events. Only grey area is TUF finales because of the Setanta contract. Not confirmed yet that the next season will be on Setanta though, hopefully there were enough complaints last time and it might all be in the one place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

lafors wrote: »
    I didn't think it was on ESPN this weekend?? :confused:
    Its on Versus in the US not Spike or PPV.

http://tv.espn.co.uk/schedule/

check out Sunday 1am :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

This kinda bugs me too. I always go forward in the listings and Sky+ the UFC shows just in case i end up going out on a Sat night (or Sunday night in this case) but they always leave it til really late to put them up on the Sky listings.

It's definately on ESPN though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Yea I was trying to put it on record and it shows some baseball game thats on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Just looking at the listings there; is it definitely only two hours long?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Seifer wrote: »
    Just looking at the listings there; is it definitely only two hours long?

Be safe, record whatever is next (in this case it's ESPN shorts or something, so record that and the next show) because if it runs over you'll miss the main event.

Happened to me with the Diaz v Maynard event. My Sky box cut it off and i didnt get to see the Main Event.

Advertisement