Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power Graduate Programme 2010

• 18-03-2010 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

Did anyone apply for the Paddy Power grad prog this year ?

Did you hear anyting back from them?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Got a link? I'd say they'd be a great place to work, they're trying hard to stay ahead of the curve. I havent heard much on it, anyway.
    good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 propositionjoe

Ya I applied alright, i havent heard anything back yet tough, have you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 numberonedu

Ive applied but havent heard anyting either.

Its getting a bit late at this stage.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Maybe ring and ask if you should have heard back by now? Take the initiative...

I sent them an email today asking what stage of the recruitment process they are at.

• Advertisement

Good wo/man!
    If you don't hear back, dont be afraid to call. Sometimes ppl are just very busy and cant respond by email!

1st March - 31st March 2010
    • Shortlist candidates
    • Aptitude tests
    • Interviews
    • Assessment centres in Head Office
    1st - 15th April 2010
    • Selection and offers
    Above is the process.... Havent heard anything yet so really not looking to good

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭thebossanova

I applied, got an online numerical test thingy to do... can't remember what it was called. Anyway did that 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything back from them after. So..... :( doesn't look good going by that timeline.

Advertisement