Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Health expenses\revenue.ie question

• 18-03-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Apols if this is the wrong place to ask this.

In previous years I've applied for medical tax back via medOne form, and received amounts via cheque or direct into my bank account. This time around (about a month ago) I used the online system on www.revenue.ie and entered my amount spent for 2009.

My question is does anyone know this will be sent to me? Is it in the form of tax credits? I have bank details on the site and it says "you are currently claiming this credit) when I drill into it.

thanks
    Trilla

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭techdiver

Any refund due, should be received quite quickly directly into your bank account. I completed my claim on-line and received my refund within 2 weeks directly into my bank account.

There may be a problem with your on-line system account. I would ring them (if they answer the phone...) to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

techdiver wrote: »
    Any refund due, should be received quite quickly directly into your bank account. I completed my claim on-line and received my refund within 2 weeks directly into my bank account.

There may be a problem with your on-line system account. I would ring them (if they answer the phone...) to check.

Cheers, I rang them but no joy. Eventually found an email address so hopefully they'll get back to me soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Petter

Trilla wrote: »
    Cheers, I rang them but no joy. Eventually found an email address so hopefully they'll get back to me soon enough

I got my tax back in few days after I made the claim online.

Are you sure you did everything correctly? Just check that:
    - You didn't just make a request, but also clicked "Submit all changes".
    - You have correct bank details there.

Advertisement