If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Price request] LG 32LH3010

Options
  • 18-03-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

Could you please give me a price for the LG 32LH3010, I can collect from the philips store in Dublin.

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Euphx.

The current price on the LG 32LH3010 would be £369.96 / 439.99 Euro (No Stock at present)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32lh3010/lg-32lh3010

Delivery on a screen like this would cost £29.95 / 34.99 Euro. I coudl then have the screen shipped to The Philips Shop for you to collect or have it sent straight to your home address.

You could also look at the LG 32LH3000 priced at £379.95 / 447.99 Euro (In Stock and ready to roll).
    http://www.lge.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-lcd-tv-32LH3000.jsp

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 euphx

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Ive seen the 3000 in power city, looks nice.

Does the boards 10% discount apply to those prices?

The sterling prices seem much more appealing :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

euphx wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Ive seen the 3000 in power city, looks nice.

Does the boards 10% discount apply to those prices?

The sterling prices seem much more appealing :)

Yep buying in sterling will save you spends okay!

The 32LH3010 is now £369.95 at at the current rate I can do it at €419.99 yoyo.

The Boardie 10% discount only applies to The Philips Shop I'm afraid - we will always do our very best pricing for Boardies but we just cannot afford to offer a global discount.

We will also reduce the delivery to just £19.95 / €23.99 for you..

We can also offer the excellent 32PFL5604 Full HD at just €499.99 or €449.99 including your Boards Philips Shop 10% Discount if you were interested...

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.