Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 bad company. Iron sights problem ?

Options
  • 18-03-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Load up BC last night and when i right click to bring up the iron sights on any weapon i get have a greyout/blured weapon and the iron sight off to the right in both single and multi player.

Have check a few forums but cant find an answer.Anyone else have this problem.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi Joe, havent heard of this one tbh.
    Best if you post your spec and operating system etc.
    Apart from that have you the latest gfx card drivers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

screenshot ?

Can ye take and post one please, maybe people would be better able to find a solution

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

This is not the out of focus blur I take it....that is perfectly normal. You are actually getting artifacts as such.

If you revert back drivers to a previous ATI/Nvidia driver are you still getting it. Did this happen after the latest BF2 update.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Thanks all for the advice,was away for a few days. Thought my graphic card drivers were up to date,they were not.Updated them and that sorted the problem.

Only getting the odd crash to desk top now.

Thanks again.

Advertisement