Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original xbox & ps2

Options
  • 18-03-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get both, just wondering is it still possible to get 2nd hand units in game shops?

i know most of them dont sell the games any more, (except maybe ps2 ones)..

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

very rare to find in the shops, but yes they're still around. Game are more likely to stock them over gamestop or Smyths, from personal experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

adverts.ie always has a few up, failing that try donedeal.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Game on Dawson Street have used PS2s anyway, I know because I was in looking to pick up a new one last week. Not seen Xboxes anywhere other than online in a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

amacachi wrote: »
    Game on Dawson Street have used PS2s anyway, I know because I was in looking to pick up a new one last week. Not seen Xboxes anywhere other than online in a good while.
    how much were Game charging for a used ps2? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

I have an original Xbox............ somewhere!

Was going to put it up on Adverts.ie Korvanica. If you're still interested when I do list it, I'll give you a shout. Will no doubt be cheap as chips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Benji187

Have an ps2 and X-box...nice few games for both of them as well if your interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Redlion wrote: »
    how much were Game charging for a used ps2? thanks

39.99 and 49.99. Be cheaper to pick up one elsewhere with some games though I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eamo87

You can get used ps2's for 30 euro in gamestop (older version not slim)

Advertisement