Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan St.Patricks Day Parade

Options
  • 18-03-2010 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Oh my God what a great day in Navan, The whole town was full of cheer. I'm not from Navan and it was my first time at the Navan parade. Is it always that lively? Well done to all the organisers and to the crowds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I second that... it was the fourth or fifth parade i had brought the kids to and it was well done this year... nice and long.

But in fairness, if you know your towing a float or parade trailer in the parade, you would go and wash your jeep or van! not many did, one had sh1te up the side for the dunderry fair float! :D

The state of the costume rental places outfits though... my kids would knock up a better sponge bob or barney costume in art class! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LadyTrish

I was in that parade and it was the best attended parade I have seen in years!! Its great to see people come out on the streets again and enjoy the parades...

Advertisement