Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Science Open Day

Options
  • 18-03-2010 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Anyone get a letter today about the DIT Science Open Day on 27th March? It said 'Dear CAO Applicant.....' so I assume its sent if you put a DIT science course on your CAO and mine says DT212 above my name which I put down. Might go to it depending on how early I get up that Saturday :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Yeah, looks like I'll be heading that way myself to check it out - "need to expand my horizons" and such. I'm thinking Food Science. Besides, nothing beats a good DIT Open Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i didnt know that they do food science :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Yeah I got one too, might aswel go. I might be late though I don't actually know where the place is!

Yeah I got one too, might aswel go. I might be late though I don't actually know where the place is!
    'Tis a 5 minute walk away from St Stephen's Green. Walk up towards Harcourt St, turn right at the first junction (you'll see a restaurant called The Pie Dish) and keep on walking straight until you find it, it'll be a big ugly grey building on the left :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

'Tis a 5 minute walk away from St Stephen's Green. Walk up towards Harcourt St, turn right at the first junction (you'll see a restaurant called The Pie Dish) and keep on walking straight until you find it, it'll be a big ugly grey building on the left :)

You have just saved me a lot of hassle, thanks a million : )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

Conor108 wrote: »
    Anyone get a letter today about the DIT Science Open Day on 27th March? It said 'Dear CAO Applicant.....' so I assume its sent if you put a DIT science course on your CAO and mine says DT212 above my name which I put down. Might go to it depending on how early I get up that Saturday :)

Don't worry you'll be going to DIT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yes Chewbacca. You've mentioned. Even on another thread where you quoted me and then quoted me again on a post from MONTHS before where I listed what I thought my CAO will look like but edited so DIT was first. I couldn't even find that original post! Are you the DIT admissions officer or something???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

Conor108 wrote: »
    Yes Chewbacca. You've mentioned. Even on another thread where you quoted me and then quoted me again on a post from MONTHS before where I listed what I thought my CAO will look like but edited so DIT was first. I couldn't even find that original post! Are you the DIT admissions officer or something???

No way.... I hate DIT, its a smelly I.T
    I go to UCD ,yes me study science in UCD
    UCD is the best

Advertisement