Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for gaming mouse in Dublin

Options
  • 18-03-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everybody,

I'm new in Dublin (and in ireland !) and i'm looking for a competitive mouse like razer or logitech gaming series.

Does anyone know a place, cheap if possible, where I can find one ?

Thanks a lot

GC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm not sure if there's anywhere in Dublin that will sell the cheap, so you may be better off deciding which one you want and buying it online.

Peats on Parnell Street has a pretty good range. I think they just got a new selection of mice in recently, so even if you're not buying one there, you'll at least see what's available.

Maplins is around the corner from them and they sell mice as well, but I don't think the selection is too big.

And you might find something in Argos too, come to think of it. There#s a fair amount of computer stores, but the problem is you won't really find much of a price difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Hate to say it but Pc World usually have decent enough gaming mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Aye, in terms of convenience, you're really only looking at Peats or PC World. You could always order from Komplett.ie and pick it up in Blanchardstown, but that's far from ideal, especially if you want it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Where you living ?

There's a large PCWOrld in Blanchardstown and Clondalkin (Liffey Valley)

Be prepared to pay over the odds though, your best bet would be online, from recognised Ebay sellers etc.

Anyways, good luck, and welcome to Ireland :)

Advertisement