Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build quotes?

Options
  • 18-03-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi,
    This is probably a ridiculously general question,:o but could anyone help, tell me straight or point me in the right direction, I need to know if anyone could give me an estimate of how much it would cost to finish off a house from once its blocked, roofed, windows in, plastered outside,plumbing pipes are in, and chasing is done. I'm completely new to this so floors must be laid, inside walls plastered, doors and frames ETC ETC I know I'm leaving loads out but as I said I'm new to it! :eek: Also if anyone could help with estimates or advice on the likes of solar panels, geothermal and underfloor systems and all that!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 dromarka

hi there
    sounds like you have plenty to do it might be worth considering getting a quantity surveyor or a project manager involved, what about the builder who brought the project this far, is he still on the scene
    regards

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

Nope, its a builders finish and I haven't the faintest idea where to even start!:eek: The aim is keeping costs to a minimum, and I know its a good time to be looking for builders but i think its a while before we even get that far!

Advertisement