Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 coverage bad?

• 18-03-2010 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

is anyone else having wile bad coverage with o2 over the last week???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MrDub84

Its been awful recently, I emailed them yesterday and they told me they are doing a server upgrade so all should be grand next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

o2 signal has been alternating between good and bad over the last few months for me, sucks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

MrDub84 wrote: »
    Its been awful recently, I emailed them yesterday and they told me they are doing a server upgrade so all should be grand next week.

A server upgrade would not effect coverage, occasionally the software on the cells require upgrading but that would only lock down a mast for approx 1 hour, i think they told you porkies....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

couldnt get on their net all day yesterday, which was a pain in the pub with the racing on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,239 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Judging by the amount of marketing they've been doing there over selling their network and it's capabilities.

I was on 3 when they launched mobile broadband and it screwed their network up no end for a while, i'm guessing o2 are on the tipping point of the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

It has been bad alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Have not been able to use mobile in house for the past 24 hours??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭O2_Sheena

Where abouts are ye folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Im in Enniscorthy, also I got my first 3g phone recently and nowhere here has 3g, its all 2g for some reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭O2_Sheena

Can you PM me your number so I can see what mast you are serving from?

• Advertisement
Advertisement