Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint

• 18-03-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

What would it cost to paint interior of an average size (1000 sq ft) house.
    Paint walls,ceilings.skirts and doors. This was last done about two years ago. I expect to be changing the colour on walls and doors.
    Any ideas of cost with (1) me supplying the paint and (2) painter doing the lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

You will get a painter for around €120 a day now. Or someone might give you an overall price...

It all depends on if there is furniture to move, condition of walls/wood/ceilings...

Get someone to give you a quote...Get 3 so you can compare..

If you want a number of a good painter and its in the dublin area, drop me a Pm and I will give you his mobile...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Got a new 2000 sqft house painted for €900. This involved all preparations, covering etc and 2 coats of paint. Good professional job, looks well, could never have done it as neat myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 O.L

Hello,
    Did the 900 include paint? This seems very reasonable.
    Would you mind sharing the contact details for the painter you used, if they are located close to Dublin?
    Thanks.

Advertisement