Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best route from Clondalkin station to Neilstown?

Options
  • 18-03-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

Quick question - anyone know a good shortcut? Can you cross the lines easily from the station now or do you need to go around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Clondalkin station is gone. It was replaced by a new station at a new location - Clondalkin-Fonthill.

Walk out of station, turn right, pick what part of Neilstown you want.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=R113&daddr=53.348451,-6.405888&hl=en&geocode=FdTNLQMdcD2e_w%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=14&sll=53.33728,-6.39782&sspn=0.019065,0.046349&ie=UTF8&ll=53.341431,-6.403399&spn=0.019063,0.046349&z=14

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Emm, I'd suggest a taxi tbh. It depends on what time of day and how far you're walking but it's not the nicest area of Dublin to find yourself in.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Emm, I'd suggest a taxi tbh. It depends on what time of day and how far you're walking but it's not the nicest area of Dublin to find yourself in.
    :rolleyes:

Yeah OP, you can't walk through Clondalkin or you'll be knifed.

(As Victor said, leave the station, turn right and head straight on)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

How Strange indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

For safety reasons taxis are specially modified operating in the area.

Its not cape town How strange, I'm sure the op will manage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I frequently walk along the Fonthill Road to/from the station and haven't had a problem yet.

Advertisement