Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Mavic Carbones

• 18-03-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Is there anyone by any chance selling a set of Carbone SL's? Looking to pick up a pair but if I can get second hand then happy days!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭mtbdude74

Hi Dave. I have a pair of carbones (not SL) from 06/07. Have done about 4 tri races on them in 07, but have been sitting idle since. In excellent condition. Looking for €440, if you're interested. Regards, Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Hi Nick,

Would have any photos of them that you could post? Where abouts you based and what they set up for? Camp or Shim?

Meant to ask if there tubular or clincher? If there clincher then I'm very interested!

Hey Dave,

They're clinchers, currently campag but have a shimano conversion lying about the house somewhere. Will put up photos tomorrow.

Nick

Campag is perfect. Would you mind me getting them checked over to make sure there ok? Provided there as good as you say they are I'll take them. Where you based?

• Advertisement

South Dublin. No problem with inspection; bearings etc running smooth...only dusty from lack of use!! PM me your details and we could maybe meet up tomorrow pm or next week.

mtbdude74 wrote: »
    South Dublin. No problem with inspection; bearings etc running smooth...only dusty from lack of use!! PM me your details and we could maybe meet up tomorrow pm or next week.

PM sent

How's things?

Sent ya a PM but not sure if it's workin or not! Can you send me your number and I'll meet ya tomorrow (Monday) at some stage and look at them.

Cheers

Well,

The search is back on again as this deal didn't go thru! Not of my making!

Anybody else out there have any nice Mavic's there looking to move on??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭columbus_66

Hi Dave,

I have a pair of Carbone SL's in perfect condition if you want for €400, they are shimano but I might have a campag body at home, I don't use them anymore as I am on the DuraAce tubs now. Let me know....

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

I have a pair of Carbone SL's in perfect condition if you want for €400, they are shimano but I might have a campag body at home, I don't use them anymore as I am on the DuraAce tubs now. Let me know....

PM sent :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

@columbus_66- I'll take them if Dave11 doesn't.

blorg wrote: »
    @columbus_66- I'll take them if Dave11 doesn't.

Don't be tryin to hijack my purchase please!!! :p.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Dave11 wrote: »
    Don't be tryin to hijack my purchase please!!! :p.

It's not a proper thead on Cycling Adverts until Blorg makes an offer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

RobFowl wrote: »
    It's not a proper thead on Cycling Adverts until Blorg makes an offer ;)
    says the hijack king himself......

Picked them up this evening and there top notch!! Columbus was a gent to deal with as he explained everything to me, as I'm still learning!!

Looking forward to getting out on them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 advanced1

you should have bought DETEC carbons..

advanced1 wrote: »
    you should have bought DETEC carbons..

Yeah yeah.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

anyone else looking to sell a set of carbone sl - shimano?

thanks

Advertisement